386 Spencer Street, West Melbourne
It’s a rare find to have the opportunity to enjoy the simple pleasures of life, right in the heart of a fast-paced metropolis. At Bond Quarter, this is the life you can expect to enjoy. Proudly positioned at the northwest edge of the Melbourne City grid, and at the doorstep of the sprawling Flagstaff Gardens, Bond Quarter’s 105 architecturally designed apartments are walking distance to the best the CBD has to offer.
Designed by renowned architects Hayball, this contemporary, high-rise apartment building incorporates the existing two level heritage facade, whilst incorporating a new aesthetic, which will become a sculptural statement on Spencer Street. Residents will experience high quality fixtures and finishes throughout the residences, whilst intelligently designed floor plans create a sense of light and space within each apartment.
- 105 apartments set within a heritage listed facade
- 1 & 2 bedroom apartments across 15 Levels
- Architecturally designed
- High quality fixtures and finishes
- Minutes to prestigious universities such as Melbourne University
- Walking distance to Melbourne’s extensive transport network
- Easy access to world class public & private medical facilities
An inspection is essential to fully appreciate the opportunity on offer.